The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the worlds largest anti-fraud group, with over 75,000 members worldwide.
The Certified Fraud Examiner credential is recognised globally as proof of excellence in fraud prevention, detection and investigation.
The WA chapter of the ACFE has been created to extend and enhance fraud awareness amongst like minded professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO WE ARE
What does ACFE do ?
Provide Support and Training to Professionals in sector of Fraud Investigation and Prevention on Global PLatform
Is ACFE Perth a Private or Public Institution ?
The ACFE is association of Professional members but may be accessed by general public for certain information.
How Large is the Perth Chapter ?
The Perth Chapter has 80+ members currently and there are numerous chapters around the world.
Does ACFE have an international standing ?
Yes, the association was first started in United States but has branched out to a varied global network including U.K, Europe, China and more.
How can I become a Certified Fraud Examiner ?
Join ACFE via the website as associate, prepare for and complete the CFE exam and be recognised as CFE. The course can be studied as a computer based self-study option, a 4-day course or using Fraud Examiners Manual. Ongoing CPD can be accessed via this website as well.
What happens at ACFE Events ?
ACFE events are organized by Board Members on a variety of topics but all related to the profession in some manner. The Chapter endeavours to hold three events in a year with some networking at least once a year.
Founded in 1988, the ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 75,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners through administration of the CFE Examination
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
- Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
- Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners